Did You Know: Episode 1
Beginning today, BustingPacks will do a weekly “Did You Know” article featuring a list of interesting facts, auctions, and randomness from our hobby. Today’s list features a lot of high-end stuff from Luck and Morris, with a few other tidbits of info thrown in for fun. If you come up with any interesting facts, post a comment and I may use it in the next edition of “Did You Know?”
- Topps Five Star is the only product with Alfred Morris rookie patch autos?
- Andre Luck’s National Treasures (true) RPA consistently sells for over $1,500?
- Andrew Luck’s Five Star RPA /50 is a HUGE value at under $400, and should easily bring in $600+ during the season.
- Andrew Luck’s Contenders RC Auto /550 sells for over $350 all the time…ungraded.
- Graded BGS 9.5 versions sell for double.
- Alfred Morris’ Five Star RPA is selling for around $150, but will go up substantially once collectors realize it is his only RPA.
- Kirk Cousins does not appear in Five Star, making THIS his highest end rookie auto to date. Other than 1/1’s like this, of course.
- 2012 National Treasures’ “Century Materials” set features veteran patch autos like this Emmit Smith…breathtaking.
- The Andrew Luck Golden Ticket surfaced on ebay…with a $35,000 BIN price tag!!!
- Robert Griffin III’s autographs in Five Star are redemptions…meaning they are selling for far less than they should.